giovedì 15 luglio 2010

Holidays 2010


So this is my last post before i leave for holidays. I'll be in lovely Sardinia for a week, from 16 to 24. Dunno if i be able to post or something because i have to leave my beloved laptop here at homie, but for sure im taking with me my two lomos and the digital camera so when i'll return you'll see a massive spam of what i did/saw/ate and stuff like that :D Hope you'll have a great week in my absence (don't party too much) and see you, Desi

Quindi questo è l'ultimo post prima di partire per le vacanze. Andrò nell'adorabile Sardegna per una settimana circa, dal 16 al 24. Non so ancora se sarò in grado di postare o aggiornare perchè sono costretta a lasciare il mio amato laptop a casa, ma di sicuro mi porterò dietro le mie due lomo e la digitale così al mio ritorno sarete costretti a vedere una tonnellata di cosa ho fatto/visto/mangiato eccetera :D Spero che passiate una buona settimana in mia assenza (non festeggiate troppo) e a presto, Desi

2 commenti: